Strawberry Vanilla Tea Cakes
Strawberry vanilla tea cakes are a great afternoon treat or dessert. You can serve them with brunch or bring them to your next BBQ. The recipe is dairy free, simple, and requires minimum equipment. Try them yourself and let me know what you think!
1. 2 cups + 3 Tbsp Flour
2. 1 tsp Baking powder
3. 1/2 tsp Salt
4. 1 cup Sugar
5. 1 cup Strawberry purée (food coloring)
6. 1/3 cup Oil
7. 1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
8. 1 Flax egg
1. Mix dry
2. Pour in the sugar, strawberry puree, oil, apple cider vinegar, and flax egg and mix well.
3. Use a cookie scoop to easily divide the batter among the muffin tins.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
5. Frost and add your favorite toppings.
"Butter cream" frosting ingredients:
1. 1/3rd cup of vegan butter
2. 3 cups of powdered sugar
3. 1 Tsp vanilla
4. 1 Tbsp strawberry jam.
Use an electric mixer to cream all ingredients. Enjoy :)