How to Make Mini-Donuts in Under 20 Minutes!
Updated: Jan 22, 2019
These mini-donuts are a perfect addition to any weekend brunch or, well, an anytime snack. They are fun to make, easy to decorate, and completely plant-based! You can use a small donut pan, a donut iron, or a regular sized donut tray.
2 cups flour
1/2cup vegan sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 flax egg
2 tablespoons water
3/4 cup rice milk or soy milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. Mix the flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. Slowly add in the flax egg, water, rice milk, vanilla and oil.
3. Pour the batter into a donut pan or pour the mixture into a large ziplock bag and clip one corner off so it can easily be pipetted into the donut tray.
4. Bake at 350 degrees C for 8-10 minutes
5. Let donuts cool before drizzling them with glaze or rolling them in cinnamon and brown sugar.
You can also watch this recipe at the Great Day Kitchen and other vegan recipes!