Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Looking for a perfect addition to your weekend routine? This cinnamon swirl bread is easy, fluffy, and the perfect combination of sweet and savory. I love making quick breads because nothing fills up your kitchen like the smell of fresh bread or muffins. I am also an avid coffee drinker so when I can find a sweet treat that compliments my favorite part of the day then it is a home run.
Like many busy people out there I am all about practicality in the kitchen! So one substitute I made here was using Butter Buttah's Cinnamon Date Vanilla spread as part of my cinnamon swirl. This spread is delicious when used in baked goods or even onto of a fresh bagel!
1 cup plant-based milk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup sugar
¼ cup of oil
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp Better Buttah Cinnamon Date Vanilla Spread
1 tbsp brown sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F
2. 2. Mix the milk and vinegar and let it stand for 2 minutes then combine the rest of the wet ingredients.
3. Add 1.5 cups of the flour and the rest of the dry ingredients. The mixture will start to become thick so add the rest of the flour 1.4 cup at a time.
4. Spread half of the batter into a greased cake pan
5. Melt the Better Buttah spread in a bowl in the microwave or over the stove and mix in the brown sugar. Pour the mixture on top of the batter, then fill the pan with the remaining half of the bread batter.
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until brown on the edges and knife comes out dry.
7. Let your bread cool for 10 minutes then slice and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this #5minutefoodhack as much as I do!